Pages

11.22.2008

...tidings of comfort and joy...

Once again, the winter comes, and once again, a certain joy returns to me, a joy, a happiness, a gladness to be alive that only rings through the silent muffled snow covered nights. I enjoy winter. Can you imagine the perfect winter night? I would have walked outside, donned my scarf and mittens, craned my neck to the sky and basked in the beauty of the slowly falling jumbo snowflakes. No wind, the night is simply silent and hushed by the snow. The streetlight shines on the snowflakes as if they were tiny mirrors. Winter is good. 

So life has been pretty good. I have joy. I do struggle and suffer in life though. These things will fade away and I am certainly now free in Christ Jesus. That is all I have to say about that.

Just ordered a Thrice live DVD. Cannot wait for that to get here. Also I am about to buy Dustin Kensrue's Christmas album which is phenomenal in my opinion. Great. 

Christ is savior and the beauty of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment