Pages

11.02.2008

...in the desert, he was there...

Well, big surprise, I am writing in this whilst I procrastinate. Let's see I basically have an audit test Tuesday that will more than likely not shred all confidence I have academically. I love accounting.

Enough of the snarky sarcasm, it really doesn't do any good. 

This semester has been difficult. Life has been difficult. There are so many questions floating, flying, crashing in my head that I don't really feel peaceful too often. That must change. Christ gives all-surpassing peace that should blow away anything this world throws at me. I love the latter chapters of John (14+) they contain so much straight from the mouth of the Lord that it is naturally bound to have greatness.

Wow, I am tired. Ok forget the rest of what I wanted to type about, I need to rest. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment