Pages

8.29.2008

...if knowledge is power, know this is tyranny...

This is going to be a political post...partially.

I am not 100% sure of who I will vote for in this upcoming election currently. I think I will not vote for Barack Obama, because on the basis of each person's political philosophy, I clash strongly with him. He is a very good politician and it seems the media and general masses are infatuated with him. I don't terribly like that. I know the media is terribly biased and I basically loathe all of the major networks who perpetuate foolish stories, ridiculous rhetoric, and terrible bias. Basically, everyone who is insanely biased, ignorant, or dumb enough to not even talk about the opposing candidate without freaking out is a fool in my eyes. Also, rather annoying. I think that is all the politics for now I will blab about.

I am thankful for life. My friends are really great. Life is pretty darn good. The little things are great. I think that is all that I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment