Pages

12.10.2008

...find your faith and dive deep...

A few things.

Thrice is always amazing. I thoroughly would love to be a roadie of theirs or just to play with them. Oh to dream a dreamer's dream.

Had a little (big) breakdown today. I really dislike accounting, finance is ok (I could see myself working in finance maybe), but I think I truly believe my passion lies in neither field. I feel such a strong pull to music and being part of a church. Maybe that might include using my business skills for the church, who knows. I really love music though.

I really, really, really hate finals week. I cannot wait to be done.

Psalm 85 and 86 are freaking amazing psalms. They represent and are such a true cry out to God. I like this passage perhaps the best..."Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name." Psalm 86:11. I think the fear of the the Lord needs to be cultivated in me big time. Disdain and hatred of sin, and awe and wonder over his divine power. I imagine the fear of the Lord kind of like that.

Friends, once again, thanks for being there for me. I hope I can be there for you when you need all that you have given me.

Still praying Psalm 86:4 fervently...I'll let you look up that one. I use the ESV.

That is about it, back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment